Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday!

(I really wish I was here right now!!!!) 

Today is the day! I have finally decided to do some Holiday shopping! I have already finished half of my done online, had to pay ridiculous prices in shipping but it beats fighting the crowds at the mall! As I was sitting here thinking of who I had to purchase gifts for, I was thinking how hard it must be to be married with a family, then the gift giving must get insane! I really only have to worry about my mom, dad and brother, which is just about enough for me to handle. I commend those people who think of gifts for everyone! I certainly don't have enough patience or creativity to think of gifts for everyone. I can barely think of something to get my brother! That kid has everything from iPads to beats audio head phones. So what I have been preaching about I am actually going to practice. I am thinking about getting something we could do as a family and donate to a charity in our name. We are fortunate enough to have each other and we don't need anything else! We usually take a family cruise together every Christmas, but this year we didn't know what every ones schedule would be like so we couldn't book a trip. I sure could use a vacation right about now. But even just getting some time off to spend with my crazy family will have to do this year, and I am completely satisfied with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment